When it rains, it pours as new Pokemon Go information gets released following yesterday’s shocking announcement of Gen 2 Pokemon being released in the game and a new Update. The first was Posted on the Offical Pokemon Go Facebook Page. They announced a new partnership in Europe with Unibail-Rodamco.
Finding Pokémon this winter in Europe just got a little easier! Starting February 18, we’re adding new PokéStops and Gyms across 58 shopping and destination centers in 10 European countries with our first European partner, Unibail-Rodamco.
Between 10 – 15 new PokéStops and Gyms will be added to public spaces, social hubs, and public art at each of the destination centers. Trainers will not only be able to keep warm in the cold winter months while playing Pokémon GO, but also add a fun, social, and dynamic addition to their shopping experience.
We recognize and appreciate their leadership in developing unique and innovative social hubs that promote a friendly atmosphere and a sense of community. Because of this, Unibail-Rodamco, Europe’s largest listed commercial property company, is a particularly fitting partnership for Pokémon GO.
To celebrate this partnership, on February 18th Unibail-Rodamco will be hosting Pokémon GO events at 20 locations throughout Europe. These events will have include a contest to find Pokémon around each location, lures which will be active the whole day at each location and other events. You won’t want to miss this! The following is a list of the 20 locations that will be participating:
- Vienna, Austria—Donau Zentrum
- Prague, Czech Republic—Centrum Černý Most
- Copenhagen, Denmark—Fisketorvet
- Paris, France—Les 4 Temps I Forum des Halles I Velizy 2 I Aeroville
- Lyon, France—La Part-Dieu
- Nice, France—Polygone Riviera
- Lille, France—Euralille
- Berlin, Germany—Gropius Passagen
- Munich, Germany—Pasing Arcaden
- Oberhausen, Germany—CentrO
- Leipzig, Germany—Höfe am Brühl
- Warsaw, Poland—Arkadia
- Barcelona, Spain—La Maquinista
- Madrid, Spain—Parquesur
- Valencia, Spain—Bonaire
- Stockholm, Sweden—Mall of Scandinavia
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands—Stadshart Amstelveen
Get up, go out, and experience the fun of Pokémon GO together!
—The Pokémon GO team
For a list of all 58 Unibail-Rodamco locations, see below:
Vienna, Austria—Donau Zentrum I Shopping City Süd
Prague, Czech Republic—Centrum Černý Most I Centrum Chodov
Paris, France—Les 4 Temps I Forum des Halles I Velizy 2 I
2 I Aeroville I Rosny 2 I So Ouest I Carré Sénart I CNIT I Ulis 2 I Carrousel Du Louvre I Les Boutiques Du Palais
Dijon, France—Toison d’Or
Lyon, France—La Part-Dieu I Confluence
Nice, France—Polygone Riviera
Lille, France—Euralille I
Bochum, Germany—Ruhr Park
Munich, Germany—Pasing Arcaden
Leipzig, Germany—Paunsdorf Center I Höfe am Brühl
Berlin, Germany—Gropius Passagen
Recklinghausen, Germany—Palais Vest
Almere, Netherlands—Citymall Almere
Amstelveen, Netherlands—Stadshart Amstelveen
Zoetermeer, Netherlands—Stadshart Zoetermeer
Leidschendam, Netherlands—Winkelcentrum Leidsenhage
Warsaw, Poland—Arkadia I Galeria Mokotow I Galeria Wilenska
Barcelona, Spain—La Maquinista I
I Barnasud I Glòries
Madrid, Spain—Parquesur I Equinoccio Park
St. Sebastian, Spain—Garbera
Badajoz, Spain—El Faro
Cadiz, Spain—Bahia Sur
Sevilla, Spain—Los Arcos
Stockholm, Sweden—Täby Centrum I Mall Of Scandinavia I Nacka Forum I Solna Centrum
Secondly, we get another Sponsored event with Sprint (in the US). The Lure-A-Thon will coincide with the release of Gen 2 on this Friday the 17th.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), February 16, 2017 – Sprint (NYSE:S) is celebrating the launch of new features and over 80 more Pokémon in Pokémon GO with a nationwide Lure-A-Thon on Friday, Feb. 17.
The additional Pokémon that will appear in Pokémon GO for the first time were originally discovered in the Johto region from the Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games. Lures will be set at Sprint stores across the country in order to attract Pokémon – maybe even Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile!
Additionally, Trainers can to visit over 10,000 Sprint and Boost Mobile PokéStops to collect Poké Balls, Potions, Eggs, Razz Berries and – for the first time – the new Pinap Berry and Nanab Berry to help them on their quest to capture Pokémon.
Visit your local Sprint store:
- Play Pokémon GO: Fill your Pokédex without worrying about running out of data or surprise overage charges with Unlimited Data, Talk and Text. New customers can sign up for Unlimited Data, Talk and Text for $50/month for the first line with AutoPay, two lines for just $90/month; and the third, fourth and fifth lines of Unlimited Data, Talk and Text are FREE.1
- Capture more Pokémon: Sprint is hosting a nationwide Lure-A-Thon at Sprint PokéStops and Gyms across the country from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. local time Friday, Feb. 17. Lures will be set during this time to attract Pokémon to the store.
- Stay charged up: Trainers can charge up their devices for FREE at Sprint PokéStops and Gyms. For a limited time, get $20 off of a Mophie Juice Pack for GS7/edge and iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Play on one of the hottest new devices: Come in today and you can receive $300 off a Samsung GS7 edge2.
“Today is a great day for Trainers!,” said Roger Solé, Sprint chief marketing officer. “With the addition of over 80 Pokémon appearing in Pokémon GO for the first time ever this week, Sprint and Boost remind Trainers that we currently have thousands of PokéStops and Gyms where they can collect Poké Balls, Eggs, Potions and the new set of Berries – Pinap and Nanab. The Lure-A-Thon is a fun way to celebrate today’s launch. And players are encouraged to check out our Unlimited Data, Talk and Text so they can play as much as they want without worry.”